Childbirth Education Classes
Longview Regional offers a 4-week childbirth education series every Monday for $65, which includes a take home book. Please call 903-242-3490 to make your reservation. Click here for a printable flyer.
Breastfeeding Mother’s Support Group
LRMC’s Breastfeeding Support Group "Milk Chat" meets the second Tuesday of every month from 10-11:30am. For more information, please call 903-242-3490. Click here for a printable flyer.
Your baby will be here before you know it! Make sure you get things started off on the right foot by enrolling in Tiny Toes, offered exclusively by Longview Regional Medical Center. Longview Regional was recognized by the community as 2012’s “Best Place to Have Your Baby” hosted by the Longview-News Journal.
Tiny Toes was developed to help make your childbirth experience an even more cherished lifetime event. And, when you become a Tiny Toes member, we will provide you with the following member benefits:
- Skilled and experienced staff – We take pride in our experience and the skill of our team in helping you bring your bundle of joy into the world.
- A tour of our OB Unit - For your peace of mind, you are welcome to schedule a tour, meet with our staff and ask any questions you have related to your day of delivery.
- The well-known book titled “What to Expect When You’re Expecting”- Our hospital provides you with this book free of charge to help guide you through your pregnancy. We also provide to you “What To Expect the First Year.” Both books are filled with helpful tips and information about your changing body, developing baby and what you can do to fully enjoy pregnancy, the birth of your child, and the first year. These books are a “must have.”
- A special collection of keepsakes to help celebrate the birth of your child - When your baby finally arrives, Tiny Toes will make sure you have a few memorable keepsakes from our staff including:
- A tote bag filled with discounts and perks from area merchants.
- A special Tiny Toes bib.
- A digital photo of your baby posted on our Tiny Toes internet web site. Parental consent required.
- Discounts from local merchants (participation varies) – We have partnered with many local merchants to provide you with some extra perks after your delivery. These special offers will be provided to you, along with your hospital keepsakes, as you leave the hospital.
- Edible Art Specialty Cakes and Cookies
504 West South Street, Longview
- Smock a Bye Baby
102 Commander Dr., Ste. 103, Longview
- Bluejean Baby
1017 N. Fourth St, Longview
- Fountain of Youth Salon and Spa
1915 Judson Rd, Longview
- Yolanda Barron- Licensed Massage Therapist
2220 HG Mosley Ste.102, Longview
- Parke Way Fitness Center
2628 Bill Owens Pkwy, Longview
- Knowledge Nook-The Toy Place
112 Johnston Street, Longview
- Planet Beach Contempo Spa
103 W Loop 281 Ste. 206, Longview
- Casa Flora Flowers
314 Magnolia Lane, Longview
- Happy Baby Secrets
1011 W Loop 281, Ste. 9, Longview
- The perfect opportunity for new mom’s, join our Healthy Woman Program - A free resource of Longview Regional Medical Center that provides monthly events to support a healthy mind, body and spirit for women and those they love. Membership is free, and the benefits last a lifetime.